Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Requesting UnBan due to being wrongly accused

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Outlaw2101

G'day! :D

Firstly, may I just point out, brilliant server, very friendly staff.

Unfortunately, I can no longer enjoy the brillance of this server due to being accused of greifing, which I frown upon. Most likely you are going to think I am making this up. I have a cousin, much younger than me, he is staying with myself and family for a while. He knows how to use Minecraft as he has a hacked version of it on his home computer that he recieved from one of his school friends. Yesterday, the 6/01/12, I was playing Minecraft on this server, mining and building a place to live, I had to go AFK for a little while, unbeknown to me, I am assuming my little cousin snuck onto my computer while I was still logged on to Minecraft, and went to the town with the McDonalds and Windmill, and I believe he stole a bed from one of the propertys in that area, I didn't have a bed before at that time because I hadn't collected any wool, when I came back, he had returned to my home using the /home command and stood my character, Outlaw2101, in the same spot I had been standing in when I had gone AFK, and placed the bed in the corner of my home. I thought someone nice had made a bed for me because I recall announcing I couldn't find sheep. So I left the bed there. That is all I know. I am not positive if he had done any more damage to the server. I am very sorry for any inconvienence he may have caused. I am telling the absolute 100% truth. If you don't believe me, that is your desicion.

Cheers!

Jake.

O

Outlaw2101

G'day!

Your Minecraft Name: Outlaw2101
Time: Not sure.
Admins online at the time you were banned: Not sure.
What you think happened: What I posted earlier.

Cheers!

Jake.

i banned you for griefing, hawkeye says your account was used to to grief rednev444's house.a bed was taken from inside and the house itself heavily griefed. when i rolled back your name it undid all the grief damage to rednev444's house ,it undid over 100 edits. see hawkeye screenshots

Attachments

• 2012-01-06_20.36.06.png
    2012-01-06_20.36.06.png
    175 KB · Views: 122
  • 2012-01-06_20.39.06.png
    2012-01-06_20.39.06.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 122
O

Outlaw2101

G'day!

Whatever my cousin did, I am very sorry for it. I can assure you personally I did not greif rednev's house, or cause any damage to another's creation. As I said before, I am very sorry for what my cousin has done, and will be glad if I can be allowed back on the server.

Cheers.

Jake.

Outlaw2101 said:
G'day!

Whatever my cousin did, I am very sorry for it. I can assure you personally I did not greif rednev's house, or cause any damage to another's creation. As I said before, I am very sorry for what my cousin has done, and will be glad if I can be allowed back on the server.

Cheers.

Jake.

Hey Outlaw.
You're someone, for some reason, I didn't fully trust when you first joined. The way you acted seemed suspicious. (You were way to friendly haha)
But you turned out to be a genuinely nice person.

Anyways, I believe that you did not do this personally as I couldn't see you doing this.
It is not up to me fully, but I hope this persuades Sinny to unban you.

P.S: If you are unbanned, remember you are let off with a warning and most likely will not be banned again if you (or your cousin) is to grief again.
Also, please monitor your account more actively and ensure no one else can access it so this does not occur.

Good luck!

ok, as blaizen said you will be watched and if we find anymore griefing, you will be banned. don't disappoint us

unban request accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.