req for luke_t10

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spl1nt3rm4n

Your Minecraft Name:spl1nt3rm4n
Time: wasnt online when i got banned
Admins online at the time you were banned: luke_t10
What you think happened: ???? all i know is my house got greifed ... looked like a world edit.... suggested this to an admin and wasnt given an answer..
i put up a big sadface .. a sign explaining the badface and that i wasnt coming back...if u found this offensive you could have just removed it too...i would like the ban changed to a local ban ... i havnt griefed since i first started
this is the only mark against me on mcbans and i think it sucks to find my name in google as a griefer .... pls at least get back to me with an explanation

S

Spl1nt3rm4n

so i broke 5 bits a glass and u global ban me ... but i got an admin to do that with my stuff and he flys around yelling lol then fucks off without an answer.... why would i think u care?

OhBlihv

OhBlihv
OhBlihv
BrockyDude1234 said:
You cannot globally ban somebody for griefing, I learnt that the hard way and Auscraft lost 0.5 points on MC Bans.

/facepalm

You can, But you banned them for abusing admins or something.

S

Spl1nt3rm4n

ok so what i am saying is i was pissed at 1. my place getting griefed .... 2. and admin fucking laughing at me when i ask who/why.... can u not see why i would be pissed.....pls change it to a local ban .... i wont come back .... i just h8 having a mark against my name
tell me how that experience would lead me to believe u care about griefing......why is it ok for it to happen to me and not someone else ... or did an admin grief me??

S

Spl1nt3rm4n

After sometime of thinking, the way you have acted ingame by breaking the rules and griefing shows, that you have a long time till we can trust you not to break the rules, even if your a regular or have played for awhile, doesnt excuse you from the rules doesnt mean you can bend them.
did you even read my last fucking post.... ... spit that that fucken copy paste shit at me .....

After sometime of thinking, the way you have acted ingame by breaking the rules and griefing shows, that you have a long time
i broke 6 bits of glass ... but u all fucking clam up when i ask who griefed me ....
and i was not asking for an unban ... I ASKED FOR IT TO BE CHANGED TO LOCAL
even if your a regular or have played for awhile, doesnt excuse you from the rules doesnt mean you can bend them.
where did that shit come from ... i wasnt even on your server for long... took maybe a week for one of your cocksucker admins to grief me .... i assume it was one of these cockstains ... why else would you fucking ignore me asking who destroyed hours of my work..... but that shit doesnt fucking matter COS I BROKE 6 PANELS OF GLASS
w/e gayfags

Spl1nt3rm4n said:
After sometime of thinking, the way you have acted ingame by breaking the rules and griefing shows, that you have a long time till we can trust you not to break the rules, even if your a regular or have played for awhile, doesnt excuse you from the rules doesnt mean you can bend them.
did you even read my last fucking post.... ... spit that that fucken copy paste shit at me .....

After sometime of thinking, the way you have acted ingame by breaking the rules and griefing shows, that you have a long time
i broke 6 bits of glass ... but u all fucking clam up when i ask who griefed me ....
and i was not asking for an unban ... I ASKED FOR IT TO BE CHANGED TO LOCAL
even if your a regular or have played for awhile, doesnt excuse you from the rules doesnt mean you can bend them.
where did that shit come from ... i wasnt even on your server for long... took maybe a week for one of your cocksucker admins to grief me .... i assume it was one of these cockstains ... why else would you fucking ignore me asking who destroyed hours of my work..... but that shit doesnt fucking matter COS I BROKE 6 PANELS OF GLASS
w/e gayfags

umad?

Status
Not open for further replies.