Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Regarding the current server downtime.

Thankyou ever so much for the update Camm :D The server is probably the best thing that happened to my minecraft experience in all the years. The staff is the best! Virtually or Physically I've never met anyone as helpful as you guys. Thankyou for what you do to help bring enjoyment to us

(I hope my English made sense I had no sleep)

I asked Stabbs in chat and she said we would not be updating to 1.11.1 which I think decreases the fun aspect (Rocket Powered Elytra) but also increases the actual survival aspect's functionality as iLycheeee said Infinity Enchants dont work with Mending which is a huge downside to updating. Either way I think the entire server will be happy solely because Auscraft is back up thanks to the tremendous efforts put in by the Musketeers and the Staff! :smile: :smile:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
We'll always update to the latest version of Minecraft, however we will be waiting a few weeks before updating to 1.11.2 due to possible bugs and Spigot not being 100% stable yet.
We will still be running 1.11 when the server is reopened (lets cross our fingers for tonight!)