Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

reecey2001's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the application, I'd like to thank you for reading and/or the consideration of my application for Helper.

In-game name:
My IGN is reecey2001

Current age:
My current age is 17, next January I will be 18

Is the date between the 10th and the 13th of the month: Yes, it's the 10th of April.

What is your current Ontime? My current online time is 4 days 10 hours.

Do you have any previous bans: I do not have any previous bans on Auscraft nor other servers.

Why you think you'll be a good Helper: I believe I would be a great Helper as I am very approachable and understanding - I suffer from psychosis/bipolar (medicated), I would like to disclose this fact as it helps me understand what people may be going through and I am a person that they can go to for help of any kind, as it is what I enjoy doing. I want people to be able to play this server and enjoy its incredible community without fret of being rejected, bullied or harassed in-game (such as griefing). In terms of plugins, I have done a small amount of reading on Log Block but I am willing to learn whatever is thrown at me as I am determined to be the best I can be. Furthermore, I have supported the server in terms of donating; permanent perks, ranks, utilities, vote-crate keys, and nondisclosed donations and plan on continuing to do so. I have had prior experience as being a staff member on another server as a Junior Moderator for seven months.

I would like to thank whoever takes their times to read my application and the consideration of my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.