Ingame Name:
ramsom11

Current Age:

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
Yes it is

What is your current On-time?
5 Days and 7 Hours

Do you have any previous bans:
None (Except when me and Macca_12 were goofing around on his and my servers banning each other :D)

Why you think you'll be a good tHelper:
Hello, I'm ramsom11, and I really enjoy helping people, whether it's helping someone expand or improve their base for free, or figuring out who griefed someone's base. I have been playing Minecraft for a whopping 7 years. During that time I've been running servers with plugins and building huge redstone contraptions. Because of this, I know how to use almost all of the plugins and controls, so teaching me how to use the plugins on this server will definitely be a breeze. Not to mention, I also know a lot about Minecraft in general, and how it functions. I'm very kind and I'm really good at investigating, so finding out who stole 5 stacks of dirt blocks from Bobby's chest will be a quick and painless process. I have invited @pvpismyforte to this server and he ended up liking it so much that he bought the TNT Perk from the store! I would absolutely love to assist AusCraft. And a big Good Luck to everyone else running for tHelper.

Thank you very much!

ramsom11
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.