Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Qty's tHelper Application :)

Qty

Qty
Qty
Ingame Name: Qty

Current Age: 22

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month (if not, do not submit your application): Yes

What is your current Ontime? (Hover over your prefix in-game): 6 days currently, plus about 11 days from 2017 (according to prior application).

Do you have any previous bans: (Enquire if unsure) Previously discussed. Let me know if you need more information or a refresher.

Why you think you'll be a good tHelper:

I love helping out. Minecraft is a game that is meant to be shared, and it’s hard to learn without the help of others. It’s gotten easier to learn over the years, however, it still has a big learning curve for new players. Aside from that perspective, I’ve really enjoyed the various staff roles that I’ve held in the past, and how it further enables me to assist other players and contribute to the community.

I’ve held a variety of staff ranks in the past, and have created my own public and private servers. I have been playing Minecraft for quite a few years, and know a decent amount about it, except I’m still learning about the newer features. Due to running my own servers, and having held staff ranks on servers, as well as having previously run a Bungee server: I believe my moderation, plugin and server knowledge is quite in depth. Probably not the most up to date knowledge, however, I’m a quick learner and love learning, hence why I’m doing a second Bachelor degree. RIP me.

P.S I know a bit of Java, so I might be able to help out with that side of things as well and would love any programming experience. I did make a functional plugin, but I have no creativity, so I never got around to actually making it do something (other than enable on the server and damage the player upon sending the command).

Thanks for reading :smile:.