Qty
Qty
Ingame Name:
Qty.
Joshua.
Current Age:
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
Yes.
What is your current Ontime? (Hover over your prefix in-game)
4d 6h
Do you have any previous bans: (Enquire if unsure)
I have previously been banned on another server (enquire for details). The ban was due to a series of events and a large array of misunderstandings. Upon attempting to appeal the ban I was subsequently banned from the website and unable to request a TeamSpeak interview for appeal. As a result, I feel that it was an unwarranted ban and that I was not given a chance to appeal to the staff team. At this point, I was a Moderator on the server.

I was banned was due to a series of events that was initiated by a misinterpreted message that was sent to one of the staff members. The staff member was a teenage girl, who assumed that the message had some sort of sexual connotation. This started a chain reaction in which other staff members involved themselves and accused me of being an inappropriate individual.

A number of other things happened, which lead to me feeling unappreciated by the server and it’s community. In my frustration I had enough and said hurtful things. I feel as if a chance to redeem myself should have been presented, although wasn’t. Some of these events I referred to happened a couple years ago, some more recent. I have returned to the server multiple times to request a TeamSpeak interview for appeal, although have been told by the owner that I will never be unbanned.

I am happy to discuss this further on TeamSpeak, if you’re interested or want to know something particular. This is my only ban.

Why you think you'll be a good bMod:
My experience:

I have ample experience in all aspects of Minecraft servers. I have hosted, administered, moderated and held varieties of staff positions on various servers over the many years that I have been playing the game.

I spent a substantial amount of time as an Administrator on a large Factions/Survival server that sadly no longer exists, as the owner had other commitments to fulfill. I am still friends with the owner and he is happy to be a reference and have a chat to AusCraft staff about my Administration skills and responsibilities. The server had 50+ players on during peak times and tested my ability to multitask between various administrative duties and dealing with players.

I have set up a number of public servers from scratch, all of which were public 24/7 servers. At the time, I was unable to continue operating the servers due to lack of time. The server was overrun with problems, ranging from inter-player problems to bugs making it difficult to fix with a small amount of spare time. It was an enjoyable experience setting the server up and all the associated features of running it, although studying and other commitments drastically cut down the time I had to manage the server. These servers included fully set up websites, with forums and a complex group permission setup, as well as a server shop, complicated plugin setups working in harmony together. These servers had multiple game modes, such as Creative, Survival, Factions and many various mini-games. My main reasoning behind wanting to become a bMod is that I have the desire and motivation to moderate/administrate a server, although not enough time to fully run one.

My personality:

I am a friendly, approachable person who shows kindness to all other players. Although some players do not return this same degree of respect and kindness, I am able to overlook that and continue to show them consideration and respect. I am patient and professional when dealing with players, and at the same time am able to let loose and be myself with the friendly players.

I am devoted to helping AusCraft in whatever ways that I am able to, and will always display an appropriate attitude towards players. I would love to see AusCraft become more popular, and for its community to grow even larger, and believe that the personalities of the staff team on the server affects the personalities of the players. Because personality mismatches will lead to players not enjoying a server as much, which makes it so much more important for the staff team to be friendly, considerate people.

My dedication:
I will pause whatever I am doing on AusCraft in order to help out players in need, and (so long as I am available to do so) will be happy to log on upon request if extra staff are needed. I am able to respond effectively and efficiently to most, if not all, player requests due to my extensive experience. I remain composure and deal with the situation, using all available tools at my disposal. If my permissions disable me from correcting a situation, I will contact higher-ranked staff with the appropriate amount of urgency based on the given situation.

I am willing to put time and dedication into my time on the server, working hard to achieve progress for the server and fulfill above and beyond my given role. I use initiative in my real-life workplace everyday, and can apply the same skills to AusCraft in order to do my part in improving the already great community on AusCraft.

Thank you for reading and considering my application. I do hope to be able to join the AusCraft staff team and do my part in furthering the success of the server.

Much appreciated,
Joshua.

Status
Not open for further replies.