Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Purchase fly mode

Hi, I'm building a castle and was hoping to get fly mode. I'm not looking for any other perks, just the fly mode and $10 is way too expensive for me to drop on a server, especially when its only for 30 days. I suggest adding fly mode to the shop separately.

Hello :smile:

I understand your dilemma. $10 can be a lot of money to some people to spend on a game, especially when it is a timed perk. We have a lot of people on the server who are unable to purchase ranks for many reasons. We get that, and we love all our members of the community, whether they are able to contribute or not.
The thing is, our ranks and perks are still some of the cheapest you will find on any Australian server. We do this because we understand that ten bucks can BE a lot of money, which is also why we introduced permanent perks for some of them.
However, from our side of things you need to consider:
  • Our server costs are up to $450 every single month (Hosting, website, licensing etc)
  • We own the server box, so our ranks and perks pay for the entire system the server is using, because it's a lot sturdier than our home PCs.
  • No staff ever get paid. Not even the owners. We put all our money back into AusCraft and its development.
So when people do ask for permanent fly, especially permanent fly at a lower rate, we really try and make them understand that we're not trying to make you pay a lot for the perks, but we're simply asking for a contribution to ensure that AusCraft remains around for you all to enjoy.

I hope you understand.

Stab

I understand it takes a lot to run a server and I don't know what you've done in the past. Even if it's for 30 days, I feel like it would attract people who just want to build with fly mode and don't need those other perks. Because I would be happy to pay around $2 for fly mode, but since it's only available in the rank deals, you are missing out on my contribution, even if it's smaller. And some other players may be in a similar position.

Would it also be possible to do competitions in-game for ranks? If you don't do that already.