Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Public events

Just a thought but what if the server had a public event where people vote on the best builds, using a vote system where people vote for the warp itself. and the winner gets anything off the cashshop, ingame shop etc and a participation reward for the voters of maybe like a couple of diamonds? just something to make people want to go and sight see

It was a great idea for the server reset allowing players to build to gain early access to the new map, but i don't see it going any further than that. Offering players an incentive to create builds in exchange for rewards could be abused. Example: Litematica is available for the version of minecraft the server is running and if people are just using pre done schematics, it will create an unfair advantage for those building without it. Also, if the way to pick a winner relied on a player voting system, it could also be abused. Example: Friends voting for your builds(favoritism), using multiple accounts to generate votes.

But with all suggestions, its best to get a bit more feedback as I may just be talking out my ass.