IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied PrivatePiggehz

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xperteen

Private was continuously lecturing me on rules becuase me and another player where bicurring, this lead to him to start abusing me, i started to take screenshots well into the abuse but im sure the logs will verifiy he was quite aggressive towards me. I couldnt screenshot anymore then 2 as the i couldnt scroll up anyfurther

Attachments

• 2015-08-19_11.59.01.png
    2015-08-19_11.59.01.png
    948.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 2015-08-19_11.59.15.png
    2015-08-19_11.59.15.png
    965.6 KB · Views: 219
I've allowed you 48 hours, now I have no choice but to deny this.

That being said, based off what evidence you provided, I would have denied it regardless. There was nothing overly abusive in any of Piggehz messages. However, we were inspired to do some digging, and you on the other hand, said some fairly abusive things to some players. I don't know how you could possibly conceive that anything Piggehz said was more abusive than your own words. Upon discussion, it has been decided that you need to take a few days time out to reflect on your attitude.

As evidence, I present you this, taken from the server logs by a musketeer, and censored for public view.

"Xperteen: thats not proof you d***head
Xperteen: your retarded"

Your attitude has been a cause for concern among many staff, and you even have a previous warning for 'insulting staff'. You behave to other players as if your rank makes you better than them and that is an attitude we do not find agreeable. Based on this, starting now, I am giving you a 48 hour temp ban and a warning. I suggest you take this time to consider your attitude around others and show some respect to other players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.