Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name:
Popsicle05

Current Age:

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
Yes

What is your current Ontime?
4 days 5 hours 22minutes and 55 seconds- to be exact.

Do you have any previous bans?
Unfortunately I have had a ban which I regret doing [Minor]. I crop griefed at CluFarm…. sorry Clu :frown:

Why you think you'll be a good Helper
Firstly, I love the game. AusCraft is a big thing to me. I have made so many online friends and have been given the opportunity to learn their experience playing the server. I have learnt so much {I will get to that shortly} and enjoyed every second of it. I believe that I would be a great helper because I'm social. Yes! I know that I'm a bit of a chatterbox and like to know everything, but doesn't a Staff worker need to know when and what's happening? I am constantly asking questions but I wouldn't be applying if I didn't know much. From this day, I still wonder what people think of me. Am I good at Survival? Do I ask too many questions? Am I helpful? Hopefully the answers are good :smile:. So to get back on track, yes I do chat in the text a lot but that's because I want to learn and make new online friends. SO! I have learnt so much in this past year. I have learnt how to craft, use types of blocks/materials, build and how to be an independent player and challenge myself. I believe that I'm fair. Yep! That just came out of nowhere but I do think that if someone askes me a question, I would get them the answer because I have had much help for the past year since I have been playing on this server. I definitely think that I am capable of being a staff member and following the rules. I will still ask for help but to be honest, I think that's okay. I really hope that I can be a Helper because of the reasons I gave to you. I have learnt to be honest with myself and to others. I also believe that being loyal and making promises is important too. If I do become Helper, I will be firm with my answers but no need to worry, I love to have fun too. Again, I really do hope and pray that I can be apart of the AusCraft staff and to prove to you all that I'd be great but mostly, to prove myself.

Thank you. I hope to see you soon!

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
Hi Popsicle05,

Thank you for your application this month. I want to start off by saying that your enthusiasm and friendliness really shows, and those are always good qualities to have when Helpers are trying to build amazing communities on our server.

Unfortunately, as a staff team, we believe that you are not quite ready for the Helper role at this point in time. A couple of factors led to this decision, but what we would like you to focus on between now and any future applications are:
1) Being more knowledgeable and confident with most of the rules of the server. At this point, we do notice that you ask for clarification of rules very often. That is a good quality to have as a player, but as a Helper who leads and problem-shoots on the server, that becomes slightly less desirable.
2) A bit more maturity - which will come with time.

Whilst this may be a disappointing outcome for you, we hope it doesn't discourage you from any future applications. Perhaps we will take you on another day!

Status
Not open for further replies.