IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied PoisonedAutumn Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: PoisonedAutumn
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: NotMix
Time and date that the ban occurred: 8:10pm 10/03/2018 (it says 4th but its the 3rd)
What punishment are you appealing?: Temp-Ban
Staff online during the incident: AttitudeJuanita
What is the reason given for the punishment?: "x-raying
Tell us your side of the story: I was doing my normal mining strategy which is either a 1x2 or a 3x2, i avoid dirt and gravel and i occasionally mine diorite and granite for the use of building blocks. whenever i find a cave i tend to explore it all and then depending on the lvl im on if im above 16 i do down to lvl 12-14 depending on what im feeling. If you take a look at my xray warning screenshots you can see the change in my mining. when i use xray i mine straight to the ores and not look around for caves or anything, when im not i dig a 3x2 or a 1x2 and dig straight and randomly turn everynow and then. Yes i know it may seem like i am using xray but I am not.

Kind regards Autumn

Last edited:

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hey there Poisoned, After reviewing both accounts of the use of Xray, You did indeed change the way in which you mine. I feel this was done however, as a way to disguise further use of Xray, the second imgur link shows that you slipped back into the old style to reach a set of ores that were otherwise unseen from your location in another cave.
Along with the screenshots that were provided, I also spent time in spectator mode, in which you would turn, even if there was no dirt, in order to discover a cave that may have been only 1-2 blocks away form your current tunnel.

With all this in mind, The ban that has been placed will remain as is.

Okay, i also have my sounds up full so i hear water, lava etc. i also poke random holes 1x2 and see if theres a cave or something near by. i also turn if im not having any luck in finding any ores, but i respect your decision and i'll see you soon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.