Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Poisoned_Gamer02 t-Helper Application :D

Ingame Name: Poisoned_Gamer02
Current Age: 16 yrs old
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes it is.
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? 11 days 6 hrs 14 mins, also I am online everyday for a lot of the day.
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: No i haven't had any Bans or warning on this server or any server. (I've had 2 minecraft accounts neither got banned from any servers)
(Enquire if unsure)
Why you think you'll be a good tHelper:

Why i think i would be a good tHelper is helping the newbies out to the game it self and the community and any other player as well :smile: I've had a lot of experience with Minecraft I've been playing Minecraft since i was 10 yrs old and have become a admin on my friends server, and if your wondering this account (Poisoned_Gamer02 is my new account i have had another account before this one) I was admin and helped all players as we opened up our server to the world and posted it on sites and got quite a few players i have to say. When i first started Minecraft i had some much fun, i had people around me that showed Respect, Honestly, Compassion, Kind, Responsible and so on, I was given all these things and i wanted to give it back, and No I've not been a helper before but i feel like i could do it even better than i was as admin on my friends server. :smile:
How can i help players you ask?
I will help Players big and small in anyway possible, from teaching them to craft things to how to use commands and information needed to do certain things and go certain places such as: How to get to the end? How do i open a shop? How do i get certain items? How do i get Ores? How do mining efficiently? and many more that i could list all day long. I will always show all the rules of the server and game, and i will treat others how i want to be treated, which would be Respecting all players, Being Honest 100% of the time. I will be Responsible, Care for others and be very kind. :smile:

I do not hold grudges so if a player was rude to me or was disrespectful to me or another player i will not hold it against them, the past is the past gotta move on and look forward for the future :smile: I know some what small amount of information about plugins but i am very rusty, but i will help in any way possible! :D

I want to give something back to the Minecraft community by helping in anyway possible (No going outside of the rules) Our Minecraft community is a bright place full of young and older people and with my help i will make it shine brighter! I am also a quick learner and always love learning new things and as for late I've been learning new things everyday as for playing Minecraft (Auscraft).

P.S I also sell Nice Armour and tools cheap for anyone that need the good stuff at a cheap price and do loans for the people that cannot afford it at that moment of time. :D

Thank You very much for reading, and i will see you on the server! :D

Kind Regards,
Poison

Last edited: