Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Poison_Boi's T-Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Poison_Boi also known as Poisoned_Gamer02

Current Age: 16

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes, it is
(if not, do not submit your application)

What is your current Ontime?
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
15 days & 23hrs, I am normally on every day.

Do you have any previous bans:
(Enquire if unsure)
No I have not had any Bans on this server or any server :D

Why you think you'll be a good tHelper:

Why I am think myself would be a Great t-helper is by helping the players big or small, Kind or not so kind. I am not a person to hold grudges and I am known for being a forgivable person. Minecraft is game made for all ages and so it should be, its educational, fun, calming, exciting, multiplayer, good for being creative (Building Amazing things!) and filled with great players. There are over 5000+ people that have visited Auscraft as for I know and there are some of them that play daily, like myself.
With my help ill help anyone that Is in need of help!

The Following Scenario may be: “How do I use the in-game player commands?” (My Answer):
“Hey -Player- to access all in-game commands try /help or if you have any questions about the add-ons, we have on this server feel free to ask me or any other staff member ”
I will help Players in any way possible, from teaching them to craft things to how to use commands and information needed to do certain things and go certain places such as:
-How to get to the end?
-How do i open a shop?
-How do i get certain items?
-How do i get Ores?
-How do I mine efficiently?
I will always show all the rules of the server, and i will treat others how I would like to be treated, which would be Respecting all players, Being Honest 100% of the time. I will be Responsible, Care for others and be very kind.
I can make everyone feel welcome, confident, and have a chat with all our/there local online friends that play AusCraft. I have been playing Minecraft since I was 10 Years old, and have been admin on my friends’ server, we advertised our server for anyone to join. It was successful we had lots of people join and me, my friend the owner and the other admins made that Server a wonderful place for everyone.
Why I want to be on the admin team as t-helper with all you great Moderators, Admins and Camm himself is because you guys are role models for everyone and you being here is heart-warming for me, You guys are an inspiration for me of how I want to be! Being t-helper will bring me closer to being the best I can be for this lovely community!

When I first started Minecraft I was given everything, Respect, Honestly, Kindness, Sharing. It was amazing as some servers out there are not so good, and ever since then I have wanted to start from scratch on a server that I don’t know anyone and build myself up to the top, and do whatever it takes to get there and however long, The reason I stopped
playing my friend’s server which was 2 years ago the server was shut down to due he couldn’t pay for it anymore, and I had stopped playing for a period of time.

I am not a person to give up easy on my goals and t-helper is my goal!

I want to give something back to the Minecraft community by helping in any way possible (No going outside of the rules) Our Minecraft community is a bright place full of young and older people and with my help I will make it shine brighter!

I am also a quick learner and always love learning new things and as for late I have been learning new things everyday as for playing Minecraft (Auscraft).
I am somewhat good with Plugins, but I am very rusty.

Thank You very much for reading,
See you on the server!

Kind Regards,
Poison

P.S, Pardon me if there's a incorrect use of words or punctuation. :D

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Poison_Boi,
Cheers for your application.

However - due to a few things (including recent events), we've decided to deny your application for this intake of Helpers.
Please keep in mind, the things you mentioned in your application about helping players with commands and such, whilst those are great qualities for a Helper, you can still do that as a regular player, too!

Cheers,
Camm

Status
Not open for further replies.