Approved plz unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN:creepercybro or when i was banned CaptincoookieFTW
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):i dont know
Survival or Creative:Survival
Admins online during the incident:none
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?:greifing confirmed
Why do you believe you should be un banned?:i was eating and my mouse got stuck so when i was cleaning it i accedentally pressed the mouse and i broke a beacon the next thing i know i hear an explosion and the beacon is gone im extremally sorry and aus-craft was my favorate server so plz unban me and also reply in the next few days thx u :smile:

Last edited:

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi Creepercybro,
Firstly, thanks for making this request.
I'd like to talk about the reason you were banned before making a decision.
Initially i found a shop that you made out of the market area (which is against the rules), i was simply going to let this slide and just get rid of it, but what i found next made me rethink. I found someones house in which was made out of mushroom, which you had griefed; next someone complained that someone had taken their beacon, i had a look and in fact you had taken TWO of their beacons, not even relatively close to each other. Considering this, maybe you would like to rethink what you said about your mouse cleaning debacle.
Please feel free to explain yourself in detail, as i dont appreciate being lied to. If you would like, i have the screenshot proof if you need to be refreshed.
Thanks-
Jukka

Last edited:
littlest u didnt understand me so here i went to use the bathroom and my freind was at my house and when i was gone he got on my computer and broke them and my freinds on the server r hal_ something i dont remember and iceman and my sis is ceepercygirl(she copied my name) and what about the mushroom house? and i had no intentoin to break the rules iand i wont auscraft was my favorate server and i havent found another 1 like it. i really want to be unbaned 1 to see my freinds 2 to show my support to auscraft and 3 to try to undo what my freind did ok plz unbann me

Last edited:

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi Creepercybro,
Honestly I don't know what I can say to you that explains what I'm thinking in a way that's understandable for you.
How am I meant to believe you when you say that your friend forced you to steal, break and generally break the rules of the server, if this was truly the case (as I have no reason to believe what your saying), in all honesty, you are responsible for this and even if your friend somehow convinced you to 1:break and steal and then 2: give them to him to then sell.
I do not know who your sister or friends are upon the server, so i cant really comment on that.
I always try to be fair, and as long as someone is sincere and honest, I'm fully willing to unban them. But what you have told me has just seemed to be a handful of excuses and deflections. Please truly think about why you want to be banned, and also think hard about why you want to return to the server; and let me know what your answer is; missing your friends isn't enough. I need to be able to depend on you not to succumb to any of your friends when they tell you to take something or destroy someones house, otherwise it would be useless to unban you.
Get back to me with what you have to say.
Cheers,
Jukka

it still didnt work so i can only assume that there is a problem with the unbaning system so plz send me an e-mail when u think u have it fixed cause im still not unbaned :frown:

thx littlest

creepercybro

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi Creepercybro,
Sorry that this has taken some time, I havent had access to my computer all weekend, but im going to work on it tonight.
Hopefully we can get this all sorted out, but for now, i can only ask you to be a little patient and try not to spam the forums too much, as we're working hard to fix this for you :smile:.
Thanks again
-Jukks

ok ill stop spamming the forums sorry about that but when ur preety srure u have it fixed plz send me an email telling me so

thanks
creepercybro

Status
Not open for further replies.