Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Player /bp XP progression and display

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
Currently, I can find my amount of XP on the landing page for /bp, as seen here:
1631422743718.png

However, when I go to my Rewards page, it used to say how much XP was required to unlock the next reward. In the example below, the value that used to be displayed was the amount of XP required to get from Level 31 to Level 32. This value wasn't as meaningful if I didn't remember how much XP I had accrued so far towards my next level.
1631422878898.png

Suggestion:

• free dimins for everyone
  • Once again have the Rewards page display the amount of XP to get from Level A to Level B, as it previously did.
  • Perhaps have an icon that appears on each page of the Rewards page which players can mouseover to check their current amount of XP, so they can compare and calculate how much more XP they need for the next level. Or even better, have it display current XP AND amount of XP required to reach next level. Crappy mock-up below:
1631423498435.png

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hello GlacyrX! Cheers for the suggestion.
Funnily enough, @OhBlihv and I were actually already working on some changes to Battle Pass during the weekend.

These changes won't be live until the next Season, but, on the middle bar where it shows you the levels, it will also tell you the EXP required for that level, and how much you currently have.

Here's a screenshot (not final):

unknown.png

Let me know if you have any other suggestions for the Battle Pass menus!