Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

PixelCrumbs Introduction Thread!

P

PixelCrumbs

Hi Everyone, My name is PixelCrumbs.

Im new to Aus-Craft and i hope to become a regular on this server.

# Introduction : I've come from many different servers (most of them being australian) And have had a lot of different experiences. However, I have to say, that my experience on first joining Aus-Craft was a pleasant one. I hope to become a donator soon also.

# About Me : I own my own MineCraft server, which is Modestly successful. Im very experienced in the field of server management and coding. Im passionate about c+ and Java, however i have dabbled in the rest of the languages a bit (ruby on rails, c#, c, css, css3, HTML etc.) I mostly use java to make Custom Plugins that accompany my server, to ensure a unique experience and quality gameplay.

# Contact Me : You can contact me in many ways, but perhaps the most efficient is IRC. I have my own IRC channel (#). You can ping me on there and i'll see it Everytime. My account is always on IRC as i use an IRC bouncer on my Dedicated server.
PS. i dont know why i included the "Contact Me" section, i just felt the need to :p

Anyways, thats basically it for this thread. I'll probably be REALLY active on the forums as i love the XenForo Forum software (used on this site) as its just so elegant to use.

Anyways, Hope to get to know you all!

Regards,
PixelCrumbs :smile:

Greetings, hope to see you in game sometime and hope you enjoy your stay

If you run into any issues or have any problems, don't hesitate to contact a staff member

Welcome to Aus-Craft, I hope you enjoy your time here :smile:
Also interested to know you have a IRC Channel, I used to run my own network using unreal 3.2.9 and anope services, now currently acting as a helper on a small time server, anyways back on topic if you have any questions ask in game i'm sure people would be willing to assist.