Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: PioAngeloG20
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: None
Time and date that the ban occurred: 7:05
What punishment are you appealing?: Warning
Staff online during the incident: ArcticAria
What is the reason given for the punishment?: X-Ray
Tell us your side of the story: I have been wrongly accused of X-Ray and was told that my diamonds will be confiscated. I have never X-Rayed on the server and WILL never X-Ray. I hope that my warning will be lifted because I have done no wrong. PS: If I did X-Ray, I think I would have more diamonds than half a stack.

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
I noticed you have vehemently denied the x-ray accusation both in-game and in this forums post. I invite you to explain the images I have taken in this screenshot album of your digging:

As you can very clearly see, you dug in mostly straight lines, making slight adjustments in your tunnel or significant direction changes in order to pass through diamonds. Here's an example of that slight adjustment I'm referring to:
ju0g0Dz.png

The significant direction changes explain themselves in the album. So it is your turn to explain your choice of actions.

So me finding a few diamonds got me banned? I do not use X-Ray. It's called strip mining and as you can see in top left its on level 12, a normal level to strip mine on.

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
Firstly, I have provided you with the exact screenshot album I have used for your x-ray warning. As you can very clearly see in the album, you have mined four veins of diamonds, as evidenced through the Watson cube overlay as well as the CoreProtect logs in the bottom left of the relevant screenshots. So I refute your claim that you have only mined three (nor does it actually support your appeal anyhow).

Secondly, I am making a comment about how you have made slight tunnel adjustments (such as shifting your digging tunnel one block to the right) and significant directional changes. Perhaps you can justify the left turn by saying lava was present. You cannot make a similar claim for the right turn that you made. Nor can you adequately justify your shifting your digging tunnel to the right. Players do not simply make three tunnel changes to quickly mine towards several veins of diamonds in short succession.

If you are unsure about how the "apparent lines on the screenshots" works, I invite you to investigate the Watson plugin I used, which made those lines you see. Otherwise, that statement again that does not support your appeal because they actually show me the diamonds you mined.

Ultimately, because you have not addressed the fact that you made slight tunnel adjustments and significant direction changes in an adequate fashion, your appeal has been denied. You are to remove your hacked client or texture pack and cease the use of x-ray immediately. Future infractions will result in far more serious consequences. You are also to review the rulebook in a timely fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.