Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved OphireHD's bAdmin Application

Ingame Name: OphireHD
Current Age: 14 years 10 months
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Indeed it is.
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? My Current ontime is 12 days 7 hours
(Check with /ontime in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: Nope.
(check MCBans if not sure)
Why you deserve bAdmin:Hello, OphireHD here, although alot of the very old players would know me as Bailsmeister1. I have been playing auscraft for almost 2 yeas now,
And after taking a long needed and well deserved break for school, I am back. In the more recent few weeks, I have started to get to know the community of Auscraft very well.
When I first joined the server after my break, The map was in lockdown getting ready for 1.8. Nobody knew me, nobody said hello. Now when I join, I am greeted with a chorus of
good mornings/good afternoons from the people I have come to know so well.
I have had my portion of admin/moderator experiences from playing on other servers, and I feel it would be helpful to move this knowledge over to Aus-craft.
Alot of the times I come on the server, no staff members are on. This is generally early in morning / evening. I find that alot of rule breakers come on at this time. The problem
is, I can't do anything about it. I have taken advice from higher staff on what to do in these situations. For example, if someone was severely griefing, I would place down a pstone and/or
sponge and then contact staff as quickly as possible. This is not always the case, and sometimes I feel as though the matter would be much better handled if I took it upon myself.
I know how to use logblock and lwc/essentials relatively efficiently, and I have recently read up on the workings of mcbans.
I am willing to spend as much of my spare time as necessary moderating the server, and I would be happy to help take on the reponsibilities that come with badmin to help
ease the work off of the higher staff members shoulders.

-OphireHD

When you say you know how to use logblock and lwc, can you elaborate on that a bit? Who/What/When/Where/Why
What I mean by this is I have a general knowledge of how the commands are used. For logblock, I understand how to give myself the tools and use them in the proper way. I also know how to perfom actions such as roll backs, although I will say now I only have a small amount of experience using these commands. A small amount of training may be required. As for lwc, I understand the trust that is being put onto me with the ability to do things like access containers that have been locked by players. I understand that this is not just given to anyone, and I know how to use them the way they are supposed to be used.

We are no strangers to training new staff, all the admins have done it many times before, Its what you do with that training that may or may not see you through to Mod, and even maybe Admin.

You seem to be pretty sincere so you should do just fine!

Good luck!

First thanks to Ram, I will remember those words. Thanks also to Doff, I put a lot of thought and time into the application :smile: