Dimitri

Ingame Name: Nukeslayerxxx
Current Age: 14 Years 11 months
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes, July 13th
What is your current Ontime?
- My current ontime as of 5:27PM 13/7/2014 is 6 Days 17 Hr and 5 Min
Do you have any previous bans:
Yes, 2 bans on account of griefing.
As i was starting off in Minecraft multiplayer i was unfamiliar with server rules and what not. I griefed .. Lessons learned
Why you deserve bAdmin:
As to why i deserve bAdmin,Ii have been an active and helpful member of the Auscraft server, i aim to be friendly and well regarded among the community.
I have had some previous admin experience on private servers and i have grasped the gravity of the responsibilities and rights which come along with an admin position.
Among this i also believe that there should be someone there to guide all the new spawns and answer any queries that they may have and i feel that i would be the right man for the job.
Thankyou for your time :smile:

Your McBans reputation is below 7. It would look very bad on Aus-Craft if we accepted someone with your ban score into our admin team. What do you have to say about that?

D

Dimitri

The mistakes I made in the past were..yes foolish, but I have learned from them.
I was young and inexperienced. What I did was stupid - I understand the hesitance to consider acception into the Admin team.
I do apologize for what I did in the past but that still won't erase my previous records of bans.
Whether I am accepted or not into the admin team is not up to me , but you - the people who make up the panel.

Although I can assure you, and the rest of the admin team that I have learned from my past mistakes.