Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Noob_Sean's Basic Admin Aplication :D +An Awesome Story

Ingame Name: Noob_Sean
Current Age: 15
Why you deserve bAdmin: Because im fun, helpful and on allot after school and on weekends. Im good with data values and commands as I have my own small hamachi server. I mainly want to do this to help others. :D
(More Info)

I enjoy long walks on the beach and telling stories. Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "Once apon a time, there was a man he was told to tell a story to some children. He then said "The End"
I Hope you enjoyed my story. I hope to receive your vote :smile: