IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Welcome to aus-craft mate :D
Give us a shout in-game if you need a hand with anything.

Welcome to the server mate, if you need anything don't be afraid to ask. Its good to see more newer players joining and participating in the forums. I hope to see you online sometime :smile:

well, i am angusthedark, i am also very new to this game, my son hothands introduced me to it. this server is a lot of fun to be on so far. i am still learning how to play but if i am on and you need something i will do the best i can to help, just call, ty all for your patience with me lol

Hi, I'm new obviously lol ................. have no idea how to play this game but I heard it is something soooooo

"have no idea how to play this game"

Digs the servers biggest hole, fills it with wonderful stuff. Makes a shop in the sky, builds a church of such magnitude that others leave tributes out the front, buys a year of Enderdragon, builds and entire city including scale stadium, ends up with custom rank... yeah I think you nailed it Tex. You're phenomenal <3

i see you missed out on my mansion (complete with two helicopters and a yacht), my cruise ship and .......... secret but will be revealed soon