Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MsBloodyDarkness

My IGN: MsBloodyDarkness
Time and date that the ban occurred: 2015-07-14 06:45:23
Survival or creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: I've been banned by rysohl
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: griefing - lb confirmed (-1009:64:-318) s
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: Well, I'm sorry for griefing other people's houses, but why would you build a huge house without using the diamond block protection? However, it's my fault and I assume it. I want to be unbanned because I've spent a lot of time on this server and also worked a lot on mining, farming, building my house, etc. I'm sorry once again and I promise it won't happen again, I totally assure you.

Thank you :smile:

but why would you build a huge house without using the diamond block protection?

I build my homes without diamond block protection, as it's not very hard to catch players like you. I'm sorry, but with a thought process like that I'm personally not convinced you can redeem your actions anytime soon. It's up to Rhysohl.

While you wait I suggest you read over the rules again, also try to familiarize yourself with the logistics behind the rule.

-Mitunzz

Hi MsBloodyDarkness

I doubt the sincerity of your apology, considering your attitude. The protection blocks are there to protect from people who have no respect for other people's efforts. In an ideal world, they would not be necessary because people would show some basic consideration for other people playing on the server. They, just like you are putting alot of time in mining, farming and building. Lack of protection does not therefore grant permission to do what you like. It's disrespectful to the player, it's disrespectful to the server and the rules which are in place. That is where another primary form of protection comes into play; the staff. It's our job to step up and prevent or undo damage caused by people with absolutely no consideration for others.

Having seen first hand the efforts you went to in vandalizing other peoples buildings, the malicious intent behind it is pretty clear. It was excessive and clearly intended to cause distress, and for that reason, the ban will stand.

As Mitunzz said, read the rules and perhaps in the future, if you are successful in returning, you will be able to show a bit more respect for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.