IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied My Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
My IGN: ProGamer123_xD
Alts: No memory of any.
Time and date: Date: 25-09-2018 (No time was listed in the ban)
What am I appealing?: Ban
Staff that were online at that time: No memory
Reason: Hacked client following previous warnings
Story: I would like to be unbanned from the server. I have stopped hacking on all servers and have decided to play legit again. I have lots of memories on this server and I'd like to start playing again. I had lots of fun playing survival with other people. I promise I won't ever hack again or do any illegitimate stuff again. Please unban me, I'd be very happy if I was unbanned.

Hello XxEZGamer55xX (ProGamer123_xD, xXDiamondBoy55Xx),

Thank you for submitting this appeal. We understand how frustrating this can be for you and we apologise for the delayed response. As you are aware, your account was banned for the use of a Hacked Client which violates AusCraft server rules.

A review of your most recent ban, as well as all preceding warnings and bans was conducted. Ban #1038 will remain on your account indefinitely.

In addition, please keep in mind inappropriate behaviour and/or disrespect towards any player and/or staff on any AusCraft platform (In-game, Discord, Forums, etc...) will not be tolerated. Please refrain from using any inappropriate content or language on AusCraft.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Lycheeee

Last edited:

Thank you for submitting this appeal. We understand how frustrating this can be for you and we apologise for the delayed response. As you are aware, your account was banned for the use of a Hacked Client which violates AusCraft server rules.

A review of your most recent ban, as well as all preceding warnings and bans was conducted. Ban #1038 will remain on your account indefinitely.

In addition, please keep in mind inappropriate behaviour and/or disrespect towards any player and/or staff on any AusCraft platform (In-game, Discord, Forums, etc...) will not be tolerated. Please refrain from using any inappropriate content or language on AusCraft.

Regards,
Lycheeee
Copy and paste lol

Regards,
Lycheeee
"Please refrain from using any inappropriate content or language on AusCraft" Uh I'm banned so I don't think I'm able to do that.
(What I mean is I'm banned so I'm unable to do what you requested since I'm unable to join.)

Status
Not open for further replies.