Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Masterjaajaa
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: none
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): I think around 5-6 last night
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban):mute
Staff online during the incident: iLycheeee
What is the reason given for the punishment?:spamming
Tell us your side of the story: ok I know what I did was annoying but I was not the only one doing it. I am still fairly new and I did not check if I got a warning idk tho there might of been. please I play this sever every day and I am normally very active in chat and I need to talk. I will not do it again and I will inform people in the future to not spam
thanks and please
Masterjaajaa

Hello @masterjaajaa,

Thank you for submitting a formal appeal. As you have been informed, your account was temporarily muted after spamming chat which violates AusCraft server rules.

The three (3) day mute was placed on your account for the following reasons:
  1. Continuing chat spam within 1 minute of verbal warnings for 2 other players for the same reason.
As this is your first offence and you have no other punishment history, you will be unmuted immediately.

In order to prevent future incidences, please be sure that you are not spamming chat in any way and keep in mind bandwagoning is not always appropriate. Please remember that all players are required to play by the rules. If you would like to review our rules, please issue the following command in-game /rules.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Lycheeee

Status
Not open for further replies.