Not open for further replies.

itJono

Server Moderator
itJono
itJono
In-game Name: Mr_Jotang

Current Age: 19

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month?: Submitted 10/03/19
(if not, do not submit your application)

What is your current Ontime?
(Hover over your prefix in-game)

Too much already.. 3 days 2 Hours as of when this was posted.

Do you have any previous bans?:
(Enquire if unsure)

Not that I know of.

Why you think you'll be a good Helper?:
Jul 11, 2018
I generally try to be helpful to most and especially new players to servers and Minecraft in general. If someone is unsure about a command function or is unsure how to obtain an in game item I will try my best to explain it to them nicely. I have Owned and Hosted servers in the past and have been both and Administrator and a Moderator on other servers. I have plenty of experience with hosting and running servers as well as a wide range of plugin knowledge. I have extensive experience with plugins such as WorldEdit, WorldGuard, LogBlock, Groupmanager and other Rank management plugins. I believe my experience will be useful to the AusCraft Staff Team and hopefully I can make a difference. I will be a helpful and reliable Staff Member and will be able to assist players with any issues and even help other Staff members with troubleshooting or plugin setup/issues. I would need a little bit more knowledge on the server and its Staff members but I'm sure I will learn this through a training or trial program once these applications close. Thanks :smile:

I took a break from Minecraft for a bit due to some unfortunate real life events, uni exams and holidays. I was awaiting a server wipe before I jumped back on and was unfortunately demoted for inactivity during that time. The servers back now and I have plenty to do, so I'll be on most of the time and will be able to assist players with any queries, issues or grief related problems that may occur. I definitely enjoyed being a part of the AusCraft Staff Team and helping out all the members of our community. I'm looking forward to returning to my role as Helper and will continue to help players regardless of if I get the rank back or not. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.