Not open for further replies.

itJono

Server Moderator
itJono
itJono
In-game Name: Mr_Jotang

Current Age: 19

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month?: Submitted 11/07/18
(if not, do not submit your application)

What is your current Ontime?
(Hover over your prefix in-game)

Three days as of when this was posted, probably closer to four. I am close to becoming the Wanderer Rank.

Do you have any previous bans?:
(Enquire if unsure)

No, but I believe my account was hacked a couple of years ago and was used to cheat on a server, however I can no longer see the record of the ban on MCBans. I have never been banned myself off any server. ( Excluding a server of about 8 people where an immature Admin banned me because he was angry, this server shut down 6 years ago) Haven't cheated or abused anyone though. :smile:

Why you think you'll be a good Helper?:
I generally try to be helpful to most and especially new players to servers and Minecraft in general. If someone is unsure about a command function or is unsure how to obtain an in game item I will try my best to explain it to them nicely. I have Owned and Hosted servers in the past and have been both and Administrator and a Moderator on other servers. I have plenty of experience with hosting and running servers as well as a wide range of plugin knowledge. I have extensive experience with plugins such as WorldEdit, WorldGuard, LogBlock, Groupmanager and other Rank management plugins. I believe my experience will be useful to the AusCraft Staff Team and hopefully I can make a difference. I will be a helpful and reliable Staff Member and will be able to assist players with any issues and even help other Staff members with troubleshooting or plugin setup/issues. I would need a little bit more knowledge on the server and its Staff members but I'm sure I will learn this through a training or trial program once these applications close. Thanks :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.