Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

More Elytra?

So as probably all of you know getting your hands on a pair of wings can be quite difficult, and I was just wondering whether it would be a good idea to have them drop from killing the ender dragon. The folks on the HermitCraft server have this neat gizmo installed through a couple of command blocks. But I can totally understand if this suggestion doesn't get any traction due to people wanting to then farm the ender dragon and selling the elytras to make a fortune.

Elvedir

I think its a pretty good idea aside from the fact that the ender dragon is really easy to farm for those Warrior rank and above but impossible for those at Knight or under. It would create a really unstable economy surrounding them. A better option might be for it to have a 1/3 - 1/10 chance of dropping from a wither. That way it still requires a lot of farming, is somewhat rare and doesn't disparage the economy. Also, I 100% agree that more elytra is a good thing but too much elytra is not so it needs to remain sufficiently rare that it's a massive deal to actually get one.
Awesome start though :smile:
Toghe