Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

MoMo

Hello all im MoMo,

Im 27 from Melbourne, in all my life as a gamer i have never really join a forum before...so first time for everything

Abit about myself- as said before im 27 from Melbourne, married with 3 kids all teenages by the way. I come from a hospitality background i have worked almost 10 years in crown plus one year in vu de mond. And now with my wife i have opened my own cafe franchise in eastland.

I have been a gamer since i can remember, first memory is with my dad teaching me mario on the NES good times and my dad today in he's 50s still a gamer :smile:

I have always wanted to dive in the world of minecraft for the last 3 or so years been on and off due to lack of friends to play with ect plus work. I have jump back on in the last few weeks and found how much i miss it. So i thought its time to search out for ppl who i can get to know and enjoy playing this game.

Im a terrible builder and i have never played with red stone but i do have a dream that me and friends build like a japanese village or a city or some historical building with such detail.

So thank you for taking your time to read my induction and hope to make new friends. Ps i have yet to set foot in your sever and i will tonight for the first time after 7 so i hope to see you all then.

MoMo

PPS- is there a app on your phone to access this forum instead going through phone browser?

Last edited:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey MoMo, welcome to the forums & the community. We're a nice bunch of people...most of the time :p We also have TeamSpeak if you wanna join in: talk.auscraft.net
Nice introduction, we have a fair few players from Melbourne, I wonder if any have been to your cafe lol.

Looking forward to seeing ya in-game. Be sure to read the rules of course :p
Don't worry, I'm also pretty shit at building and I hate redstone lol.

For finding the right place to build you can use /rtp to keep teleporting to random locations until you find the area you're looking for. Alternately, you can check out our map and find the right spot and head there.

We don't have an app for the forums, but our forum theme is responsive design, so you can always just save a shortcut to your home screen like an app.

Be sure to give us a yell if you need a hand at all! :smile:

Tha
Hey MoMo, welcome to the forums & the community. We're a nice bunch of people...most of the time :p We also have TeamSpeak if you wanna join in: talk.auscraft.net
Nice introduction, we have a fair few players from Melbourne, I wonder if any have been to your cafe lol.

Looking forward to seeing ya in-game. Be sure to read the rules of course :p
Don't worry, I'm also pretty shit at building and I hate redstone lol.

For finding the right place to build you can use /rtp to keep teleporting to random locations until you find the area you're looking for. Alternately, you can check out our map and find the right spot and head there.

We don't have an app for the forums, but our forum theme is responsive design, so you can always just save a shortcut to your home screen like an app.

Be sure to give us a yell if you need a hand at all! :smile:

Thank you for your reply i will definitely check out teamspeak. And i will make sure i read your rules.

Other question where can i find ther sever address?

Welcome to AusCraft. Hope you survive the experience! :p

I've probably either been in, or around your cafe. I regularly go to Eastland :smile: