Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Mistake i made a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN:Cooplay
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: coopisinshock, SHEEP600, Cooplayyyyy, Cooplay
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): June 21, 2016, 13:18
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): ban
Staff online during the incident: CAMM_
What is the reason given for the punishment?: changing my name to Sheep600 cause i was a immature fwit
Tell us your side of the story: ok so, i had a sheep farm with roughly around 600 sheep in the sky in a small space for my wool shop i was about to make and the admin at the time(Camm_) came over and killed them and i took it the wrong way and blew it up and got a warning and got muted, which i understand. Then i joined back a couple of days later and started a new base and had a couple of people (not with the mate that helped with the sheep farm) living around me like a community and one day the person i had the sheep farm with (also my room mate at the time) thought it would be a good idea to change his name to _macc cause he had the shits more then i did, and then he got banned and me being immature i changed my name to sheep600 and got banned like a d*ickhead which i fully understand why i got banned for, once again im sorry and im just getting back into the game and i really cannot find a server like auscraft so it would make my day if my ban could get lifted, but i completely understand why it might not :smile:

Regards Cooplay

i came across my other unban request that was my younger brother he wanted to play with his friend im sorry about that, that probably makes me look like a big liar, im sorry me and him are cool now and he has his own account now so im sorry about that please forget about that

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Cooplay,

Thanks for your unban request.
Considering this ban was so long ago and you only have that ban on your history I'll go ahead and unban you.
Going forward, please remember that this is a multiplayer server and therefore we have to have some restrictions on certain things players do. You can have an adequate amount of food and wool from a smaller amount of animals.

Please be sure to read the rule book you'll be given when you next join the server, as the rules have changed quite a bit since you were last on the server.

Cheers!
Camm

Status
Not open for further replies.