Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ign: shubunkin100
Previous names or alts: dont have any
Time and date that the ban occured:12 - 02 - 2016
Staff online during the incident: idk i got banned by ranga_
What punishments are you appealing?: Perm Ban
What is the reason for your punishment?: large scale chest theft
Tell us your side of the story: i was looking around some slot machine and saw a door that said staff only and i got in and i stole alot of diamond blocks. at the time of the accident i was 12 and am now 14 i think i have matured and would love to be unbanned and play on the server and learned from my mistake.

Thank you and have a great day

Hi @shubunkin100

Just to clarify. In your post you state you are 14, on your forum profile it says you are 19. Can you confirm your age for me?

my sister made this account and i think she thought that you cant join unless over 18 my mom wont allow me too make a account unless someone makes it for me and my mom checks browsing history and all that and i hate it if i make a account my mom asks my sister and father if they made a account for me even when i log out she manages to log in she doesnt mind if i mention it though can you change it to 2004 and everything else the same

Hi @shubunkin100

Your ban appeal has been approved and you are now welcome to play on play.auscraft.net
You will be given a rule book upon joining the server. Please have a good read of it :smile:
If you have any questions regarding any rule, feel free to message any Helper or Mod in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.