Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Mikee's unban request

Your Minecraft Name:Mikee251
Time:5:12 PM 3/29/2012
Admins online at the time you were banned: No idea, I was banned while I was gone.
What you think happened: It says i griefed and it was approved, but I do not know what I apprently griefed. Only one time I have been accused, and that was by Michael, but he reported me because i was helping his community by building a farm,yet i was not on his land, so after a while he said he had a bad day and that he was sorry. Other then that I do not know what I could have been blamed of for griefing. I have been on all day for the last couple days just to rank up, so why would I even want to grief when i am already pig in about three days. I request to be un-banned and I also request to know what I am being blamed from griefing for.

Oh I know what happened! I forget who left a sign at the town saying trololol, but they were tryin to remove it. Michael and I were building around the sign and I grabbed two stacks of cobble and built around it. After he placed private doors I asked him if he wanted me to remove them, so i did. some of the blocks were next to the private stuff so i couldent remove them and told him that. You can ask him! This is just a complete mis-understanding and im sure that Michael will tell you guys what happened!

Actually i had more then two stacks but while going through my screenshots I found a pic of wikk3 trying to destroy the sign, you can also see my hand and the cobble in it and around, I don't have any other screen shots. Wikk3 broke through the cobble above it to get to the sign, but there was the private doors in his way.

Attachments

• 2012-03-27_19.41.11.png
    2012-03-27_19.41.11.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 79