mia2166

Server Moderator
Builder
mia2166
mia2166
Ingame Name:
mia2166

Current Age:

Current Ontime: (as of date of submission)
2 Days, 23 Hours
Previous Bans:
None within the past 3 years.
If any, they were 'troll bans' The usual Young & Dumb Mia :oops:

Why I may be a good Helper:
After owning Minecraft for 7 years, I have gained basic knowledge in regards to different plugins, such as CraftBukkit and World Edit. Although not relevant, I have also acquired various staff roles throughout my time playing on other servers. I have previously played on Auscraft; I can't name the specific year, but I got to know the community and spent a lot of time on the Server. For a couple of years between then and now I took a Hiatus from Minecraft, spending time to reevaluate my life. Now I've come back, prepared to be a valuable part of any team.
I am willing to help any player at the drop of a hat, even if I may be busy doing something else.
Quite recently I have been fairly active in the community, although I don't jump on discord often, I'm always there to post a meme. Server wise, I am active in chat, currently addressing any issues that players may have whenever a staff member is not online; to then encourage the said player to use /report.
My aim is to provide Auscraft with even more positivity and encouragement, to uphold the standard which Auscraft has portrayed of their community.

Status
Not open for further replies.