Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

MCMMO Repair grinder!

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hello everyone!

Now introducing /warp GXPrepair for all your MCMMO repair grinding needs.

This warp is brought to you by the same people who brought you such warps as /warp GXP and /warp Farm.

As you can see in the picture below, it's nice and shiny and new! (built by our talented BrandingIron_) There are input chests on each side (gold swords are in there), and a chest for repair resources (specifically gold ingots). These swords come directly from GXP (the more pig zombies killed in GXP, the more swords in the repair floor) and are siphoned through a sorter system to make sure no rotten flesh gets in the way of your repairing! But sadly this means if the sorter malfunctions and a player dies inside of GXP, their items may come through to the repair floor. Which is why we have several chests allocated here to return the items so they can find their true owner.

We know if you keep these items. But this is also why we are implementing a "invited" system to this repair warp. You can mail Minley/Jukka in-game or on discord, and I can add you to the trust and invite you to the warp. But, to make sure we aren't just letting anyone in who asks, we are asking for payment for permanent access to this warp. This is to discourage griefers and trolls from entering the repair floor and stealing all the gold for repair or stealing any player items that may come through.

We ask that you make a payment of $500 in-game Auscraft dollars for access to the repair area and its chests. This is a one-off payment for unlimited and permanent use.

There is generally only one single exception to unlimited access. This exception is that you must respect the rules I will state below:

Rule 1: Don't steal all the gold, only use what you need and you will get more gold from salvaging, so please use only what you need and leave the rest for others.

Rule 2: Return all player items found in the chests into the player item/tools return chests.

Breaking these rules and basic grinder etiquette will result in expulsion from the grinder.

If you would like you to register some interest, please pm or mail me /mail send Minley.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Minley Von Donkaboop III