Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

MC story and memory thread.

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hai Guise!
Please feel free to share your aus-craft stories and experiences :smile:. Whether they be funny, serious or just nostalgic.

The first thing that comes to mind for me, is when i was a little newbie, i was mining, continously dying via lava. Someone mentioned i should take a bucket of water after the 10th death. So with pick in hand and bucket close by, i returned to the depths. I was innocently mining when suddenly lava was flowing towards me, i dropped water as fast as i could, and instead of saving me, the water pushed me into the lava and i died. Ironically when i returned to my death point, the only thing that was left of my inventory worth of items, was the empty bucket.

(By the way, when I first read the first line of your post I thought you were addressing me directly by my nickname - Hi Gusie! lol, let me read that again)

I've got a few funny death stories:

When someone was helping me build my castle, I said 'Make sure you don't fall down or you'll die'. I preceded to fall and kill myself in the next five seconds.

I was exploring Mui's base one day, and I accidentally fell down one of his garbage disposal pits. (Why he put it in the water where you can't see the hole, I have no idea). Once I geared myself up with new good tools etc, I went back to check how I died. I (stupidly) pressed the 'W' key too much and I fell and died again. Fast forward 10 minutes, I am flying through the air with iron cannons. I somehow manage to land into that pit again.

Since then, I have never gone outside mui's house, for my own safety.