Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved May I be unbanned?

S

SwagCat

Your IGN: XxkawaiikatxX
Time and date that the ban occurred: 2015-03-07 4:57:30 pm
Survival or Creative: Global.
Admins online during the incident: I'm not entirely sure, actually.
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Griefing crops.
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I do admit to doing it, because I don't lie. But! I hope I have a good reason. I love Auscraft, because it's extremely cool!
Ok, so, I have an older sister who LOVES to play games with me. So when this had happened, she had told me "Ella you have to go now." so I said "Ok!". I was using the free farm, and my house wasn't far away, so I naturally thought I'd do it when I was on next. So I quickly went back, when my friend was going to help me with the market shop we had. I said "Oh I have to go though" but my sister, being the nasty person she is (No i love my sister haha!) said I didn't and she was joking. I naturally got annoyed and went to tell her off, and I forgot what I was doing. So my friend and I did things, and when I ACTUALLY had to go, I knew I was forgetting something, but I thought it was just me leaving the wood in the donkey pouch. I obviously know now that it wasn't. I'm really sorry about the griefing and I will do anything to get unbanned.
Please? I'd love to come back, it's such a happy server.

G'day swagcat, I have asked the person responsible for your ban for some screen shots. Hopefully, he should get back to us soon.

please be patient

I am going to give you a chance, you will be unbanned, so you can play MC with your sis, please make sure you read the rules again.

Cheers

Dobbeh

p.s. Let me know if you can't get on the server

Last edited:
S

SwagCat

Thanks so much! I appreciate at this so much! I will take this chance carefully, and try not to break the rules again! Or just not break them by accident. Haha.

Thanks Dobbeh!

S

SwagCat

Ah yes~ I am having trouble getting back on. It says;
Connection Lost
Kicked whilst connecting to Hub: You are banned from this server!
Reason: Banned by an operator.
I'm not sure if this means I'm actually banned forever- Ee...