Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Market Sand & Dirt

Plebseno

Plebsen
Plebsen
I do like how there's a rotation of items to be sold at market, and can only sell X amount of items. However what I wish would change is the amount of Sand and Dirt could be sold. No issue with the sell price (30cents) but only being able to sell ~127 every couple days is too little. I understand that we're not aiming to be the same as last map; but besides selling ores to the market, selling Sand and Dirt was a very efficient way to make money also. That's now has been quashed with these changes, whereas selling the ores still remains an efficient way to make money even with the limitations and rotations.

To balance this out I would suggest that we are able to sell a great number of sand / dirt but at an even lower price per block (maybe 10cents) but be able to accumulate money in the thousands just the same as the ores. The reward for those who want to put in the effort of mining the ores is there, and I believe it should also be for those that wish to put in the effort of excavating sand / dirt too.

Astigmatic

Astigmatic
Astigmatic
Perhaps instead of a sellcap there might be a moneycap? like you can sell up to $10 000 worth of blocks every ~2 days, instead of only deepslate copper, then regular emerald etc etc

Plebseno

Plebsen
Plebsen
Perhaps instead of a sellcap there might be a moneycap? like you can sell up to $10 000 worth of blocks every ~2 days, instead of only deepslate copper, then regular emerald etc etc
I appreciate your input. However the problem with that is how much that limits players and the time they'll spend, which is not the subject of my suggestion. For some, making money gives purpose to playing the game. With how the shop is set up now, you can currently make a lot more than 10k per refresh, however that requires a lot of time and grinding of every possible item to sell, which is perfectly fine in my opinion. What I take issue with is how meaningless it is to make a few extra bucks with sand / dirt (and a few others but thematically they do not fit) when it could otherwise be expanded upon and give more options.

InfernoDigital

Stormy185
Stormy185
YES. This is all I care about, I dont care that dirt and sand are worth nothing, but dirt and sand were exactly what I traded Klaus with in the last map to make money, and I can't do that in this new update because dirt and sand can't be sold in large bulk amounts