Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Market News! 14 Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

First of all, due to recent events and what not, Zarzoolie and I have been reinstated as Admins.
Basically what this means is if you have any issues and we are on, feel free to ask us questions and for assistance and what not if required.
Currently, all Musketeers are busy, so we would appreciate it if you guys helped each other and used modreqs to get staff help as quickly as possible.

Market News: The Market is closing down! Consider this as your final notice for all players currently renting the market. Rent has been cancelled, the plugin has been removed and you guys have until August 8th to remove your stores completely.
If you do not remove your stores from the former market area in time, your shop WILL be forcefully removed with worldedit, and all materials forfeited.

So, where do you shop now? Wherever you like! Build your own shop anywhere, any size, it's totally freebuild! We only ask that you keep it reasonable in size and volume. Good luck!

Last edited:
May I ask:

Why the market is being closed down?

What do you mean by:
[...] dramatic drops in both not only bank balances [...]

And since there is no longer any market, are we allowed to congregate our shops together in small bunches? Or was this decision made specifically to reduce the lag due to the item frames?

Thanks for answering any, if not all of my questions.

PS To any muskies listening, survival rule no. 2 is still in the wiki. Might be good to remove it to reduce any confusion.

Hi all yampertx here
I have relocated my Enchanted Book shop please choose /warp yampsbooks for enchanted books
thanks Have a nice day :wink:

A

ASSASSIN171200

im a allowed to make a area where people can make shops in one place

May I ask:

Why the market is being closed down?

What do you mean by:

And since there is no longer any market, are we allowed to congregate our shops together in small bunches? Or was this decision made specifically to reduce the lag due to the item frames?

Thanks for answering any, if not all of my questions.

PS To any muskies listening, survival rule no. 2 is still in the wiki. Might be good to remove it to reduce any confusion.

I'll answer what I can...
The market was a bit of a lag pit, and that was one factor in the decision to close it. "dramatic drops in both not only bank balances" is a reference to that fact, given Snow's shop was notorious for the frame rate drop :p.

Not sure about smaller private marketplaces. It may be possible, but I will let the big heads in charge let us know their stance on that issue. I believe at least there are plans for somewhere that everyone can place warp signs for their shops.

And the rule 2 issue has been recognized, and I believe has be rectified on the signs in game at spawn at the very least.

I'll answer what I can...
The market was a bit of a lag pit, and that was one factor in the decision to close it. "dramatic drops in both not only bank balances" is a reference to that fact, given Snow's shop was notorious for the frame rate drop :p.

Not sure about smaller private marketplaces. It may be possible, but I will let the big heads in charge let us know their stance on that issue. I believe at least there are plans for somewhere that everyone can place warp signs for their shops.

And the rule 2 issue has been recognized, and I believe has be rectified on the signs in game at spawn at the very least.
Thanks for the info. The plans for somewhere to warp to shops sounds like a great idea :smile:

D

DON MEGAAA

Go to http://aus-craft.net/forums/threads/shop-update.3578 for up to date shop list.

1shop books, food, heads, protections, blocks
ranga shop Spawners, protections, blocks, potions
seano protections, spawner, heads, blocks

skip enormous shop, blocks, protections, books, food
mcshop blocks
ironshop Cheap iron, beacons, protection
lilfarm random
sidstuff
AS shop sell your stuff

mojoshop unfinished
saintshop unfinished
opshop unfinished
Fishshop not setup

bobs shop not setup

I haven't included warps to market. Reply to this and I'll add your shop here.

Last edited by a moderator:
List of shops I've found so far (Some are not setup).

1shop books, food, heads, protections, blocks
ranga shop Spawners, protections, blocks, potions
seano protections, spawner, heads, blocks

mcshop blocks
AS shop sell your stuff

saintshop unfinished
opshop
Fishshop not setup
bobs shop not setup

I haven't included warps to market. Reply to this and I'll add your shop here.

/warp sidstuff

Unfinished

DON MEGAAA I have repaired all your stuff and put it in a chest for you at /warp catbox

So sorry about that, I wasn't thinking. x_x

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
We will have a place In spawn with a limited number of signs with shop warps on them. Unsure on the details as yet, but I'm aiming to make it so players have to rent the sign (they won't be cheap - as there won't be many signs :p)

I'll also make a sticky thread on the forums with all shop names and will try my best to keep it updated :smile:

@angussidney
It's best not to have your own little market if there are going to be larger stores in there. As you said, the point of this was to remove lag, :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.