Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Magi_cal's Introduction

Hello all,

I am quite new to AusCraft, so I imagine that many people don't know who I am.
My IGN is Magi_cal, so feel free to refer to me as Magi or Cal.
I would describe myself as a kind person, but I of course do not tolerate any sort people who purposely troll and be mean/annoying to others. If you think you fit into this category, likely I have already /Ignored you in game! :wink: ( Update as of 10/10/17 - I don't /ignore players anymore )

Here's a few background information about myself:
So I recently turned 19 years old, and started university this year. So far so good, I have been able to manage my time well. Which means I have been spending time on AusCraft whenever I have the chance to. I must say that I really love the server and its community.
I used to play MC when I was 14-15 years old, but after the server I played on for over a year shut down, I had a massive break from MC up until now.
I am quite the night owl, so I have especially enjoyed playing on the server during the night. Those sessions have been quite... mesmerising (perfect word to describe it honestly!)
My hobbies include playing piano, reading, and playing tennis.

Feel free to say hello to me if you see me on the server! :smile:

Last edited:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Magi_cal! Good to see a new player sign up on the forums and introduce themself :smile:
Being a night owl, you'll fit right in haha.

What are you studying at uni?

Glad you're enjoying the server and community!

Hey Magi_cal! Good to see a new player sign up on the forums and introduce themself :smile:
Being a night owl, you'll fit right in haha.

What are you studying at uni?

Glad you're enjoying the server and community!
Thanks, _112 and Cam!
Yeah, of course, I like using the forums. Also seeing old posts have been quite interesting, I wish I discovered this server sooner.

So I am studying the Bachelor of Biomedical Science, in my second semester now. :smile:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Eh, never too late to join! We'll be around for some time...hopefully anyway haha :P

Oh wicked! Isn't Biomedical like...a basic knowledge into medicine? But it can take you into a lot of other courses?

Eh, never too late to join! We'll be around for some time...hopefully anyway haha :p

Oh wicked! Isn't Biomedical like...a basic knowledge into medicine? But it can take you into a lot of other courses?
Yeah definitely! I reckon it opens up a lot of pathways really. If I wanted to, I could attempt to study Medicine or even Dentistry after I finish my course. But of course there's still many job opportunities based around Biomedical science in general (Mainly research or laboratory based).

I am not 100% what I even want to do once I graduate though... so overwhelming, haha...

Hey Magi_cal, I've seen you on the servers and talked to you a bit, good to hear a bit more about you. Look forward to seeing you on the server. :smile: