Status
Not open for further replies.

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Ingame Name: Littlest_Jukka

Current Age: 21

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes (12th)
(if not, do not submit your application)

What is your current Ontime? 7 days 14 hours 32 minutes
(Check with /ontime in-game)

Do you have any previous bans: Nope :smile:
(check MCBans if not sure)

Why you deserve bMod: I thoroughly enjoy spending time on the server and I also enjoy helping people on the server with anything they need (within my own power). I have an understanding of Logblock, but I do admit that I would definitely need some practice; although I’m keen to learn anything. I want to give back to the server that has provided so much enjoyment the last few months (in any way I can), and give back to the people that have made this server fabulous.

My schedule is reasonably free for me to spend a lot of time on the server (which I have been doing anyway). So I would be free for whatever need be, as well as being easily contactable if I’m not online at the time. And if I am not available to come online for a length of time, for any unforseen circumstances I would make sure to let someone know, as I would hate it if I let the community down in anyway (Because I’m aware of the level of responsibility involved).

I would be appalled at myself if I even considered using the responsibility of a bMod in a negative way, and I would continue to treat others as my equals and Buddies (although I would not be afraid to tell them off if they were breaking the rules.) I have always been willing to spend hours helping a new (or seasoned) player with anything they need and this responsibility would give me a lot more chances to help out :smile:

Thanks for considering me! Enjoy your crafting!

Littlest_Jukka

Status
Not open for further replies.