IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

List of Player ranks and their permissions

Bodyart

Bodyarts
Bodyarts
Hey all,

I was trying to find out what permissions each rank actually has and thought it be nice if we could get a comparison chart made up that shows everyone in one location. Did a quick mock up but as I don't have the full up to date information it's not accurate. For instance for some reason Immortal has unlimited tombstones every 30 minutes but the cheaper rank Titan gets them every 20 minutes? guessing there's some wrong info listed on the store for that. Also the paid ranks list warp cooldowns but there isn't a warp cooldown in the game currently.

Cheers
BA

Quick Mock up of the suggestion:
1647928414665.png

BigBadBuddha

P0PS5
P0PS5
Hey all,

I was trying to find out what permissions each rank actually has and thought it be nice if we could get a comparison chart made up that shows everyone in one location. Did a quick mock up but as I don't have the full up to date information it's not accurate. For instance for some reason Immortal has unlimited tombstones every 30 minutes but the cheaper rank Titan gets them every 20 minutes? guessing there's some wrong info listed on the store for that. Also the paid ranks list warp cooldowns but there isn't a warp cooldown in the game currently.

Cheers
BA

Quick Mock up of the suggestion:
View attachment 1435
the time after the tomestone i believe is how long the tomestone last, eg sorcerer get 15min to claim it on death where titan get 30 min to claim it on death.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Bodyart, cheers for the suggestion!

We used to have a list in-game with all of the rank's info (perks, etc), but it needed updating after we reworked the ranking system.
I do have plans to update this still, but it's quite a lot of information and configuration that needs doing, however, if I can't get to it in the next few weeks I'll make sure I make up an image similar to what you've done here and provide it. :smile:

Cheers!