play.auscraft.net

Lewi_lewi_lewi_ helper application

Lewis

lewi_lewi_lewi_
lewi_lewi_lewi_
Ingame Name: lewi_lewi_lewi_

Current Age: 18

What is your current Ontime? 23.03 days

Do you have any previous bans: not that I’m aware of and not that the forums can present me with, so I think I’m all good.

Why you think you'll be a good Helper: I started playing on the server last yeah and am a present character from what I can tell, I’m on the server quite often and most of the time try and be as kind as possible and helping anyone who I can help. I’m a trustworthy individual and I am always involved and respectful in regard to staff and other members. I am strict in my beliefs of respect and kindness and don’t tolerate trolling behaviour from players. I think Id be a great helper for the server as I genuinely love this community and want to help any way I can.

shauunyyTwitch

shaun_1998
shaun_1998
Ingame Name: lewi_lewi_lewi_

Current Age: 18

What is your current Ontime? 23.03 days

Do you have any previous bans: not that I’m aware of and not that the forums can present me with, so I think I’m all good.

Why you think you'll be a good Helper: I started playing on the server last yeah and am a present character from what I can tell, I’m on the server quite often and most of the time try and be as kind as possible and helping anyone who I can help. I’m a trustworthy individual and I am always involved and respectful in regard to staff and other members. I am strict in my beliefs of respect and kindness and don’t tolerate trolling behaviour from players. I think Id be a great helper for the server as I genuinely love this community and want to help any way I can.
Goodluck Lewi, hope you get the dub