Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

LetsPlayCoop Introduction

Howdy,
I'm LetsPlayCoop, you've definitely more then likely seen me in the server saying howdy to everyone that joins. I'm working on a new greeting phrase, give me a little more time.
My name actually isn't Coop/Cooper or anything related to my in-game name. My name was meant to be Lets-play-Co-op but just didn't seem to look good in my opinion.

I'm 19 from Adelaide, I work part-time as a writer, more or less I'm unemployed. Going into computer-science in uni next year unless i change my mind last minute to Journalism or Linguistics.

I'm pretty friendly, although definitely struggle to keep up conversations, working on it slowly. Confidence level 79% and loading.

I love this community and it's honestly the only reason I'm still around, everyone is friendly, funny and has their own quirky personalities.

I like most music genres, Indie Electronica, Mostly String. 30-Seconds-to-Mars, My Chemical Romance and The Killers fan.

This has gone on too long, catch you in the server. Cya

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey LetsPlayCoop!

What kind of writing do you do? If you're passionate about it and you're thinking journalism or linguistics just go for it man!
I approve of your music choices :P

Catch ya in Discord :smile: