Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Lego Un-Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Your IGN: legostarman
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): N/A
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):19/04/16 (I was away for the week so not sure)
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: I cannot say I know. Aside from Rysohl (Of whom banned me)
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Grief
Why do you believe you should be un-banned?: Okay I understand why i was banned, and i would have done the same so no harsh feelings, however, It became known to me that it was in-fact the last day before the server were to reset and me and Hi_I'm_Elf went on a spree looking for wither skulls to have some fun. Of which we didn't manage to find. I understand if I'm denied an un-ban. But I do believe that I deserve a second chance. It was my belief, along with elf's, that the server was shifting to a new seed and 1.9 (due to a post Hi_I'm_Elf and Hi_I'm_Viper may have miss interpreted) would begin on this wondrous server within the next few hours. However, I am very sorry to those of whom I have effected. And I'de love to hear back as soon as possible. Thank you for your dedicated work to making this server Brilliant. And thank you for reading my appeal.

Last edited:
OK, so since I don't know your IGN I can only guess at which you are referring to.

Now, it is true that the reset is going to occur very soon, that does not give ANYONE the right to break into other peoples places and steal their things. If you check the picture evidence, you'll notice the incidents occurred on the 15th, 1 week ago, before the date for the reset was announced.
If you wanted wither skulls, you go to the nether and get them from wither skeletons. If you were only looking for wither skulls, why did you also take enchant tables, beacons and iron blocks?
Honestly I am reluctant to give you guys a second chance, but in the spirit of change and the big change to come, I will allow you back on, with the knowledge that if you guys pull anything like that again, you will be gone.

If your friends want back though, I believe one of them is only temp banned, they will have to apply for themselves.

Also confirm your IGN for me.

I'm very sorry Rysohl. And I do agree. I do not know why I did this and when i checked the forum I was very much astonished to see i had a second chance.
Thankyou
P.S I was unclear about my IGN Due to the fact I do not have an account

Should I get an account?

Last edited:
I'll unban you once I get online. Unless you purchased early access you will still be unable to join until 7pm AEST tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.