play.auscraft.net

Denied Leashed's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeashedTheWarrior

Ingame Name: Leashed

Current Age: 14
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes.
(if not, do not submit your application)

What is your current Ontime? 8hours and 45 mins.
(Check with /ontime in-game)

Do you have any previous bans: No, I have not been banned on other servers.
(check MCBans if not sure)

Why you deserve bMod: I provide fairness and kindness to everyone. I am well organised and up for any job. I listen to whatever anyone has to say, and I get back to them really quickly. I am a positive, chill and happy young chap. I wake up fairly early so I can interact with people across the world. I am a great problem solver, a hard worker, I reconize what I am learning, I'm resourceful, Motivated, Value others, a strong communicater.
You should hire me because my prior experience and knowledge will be an asset to your company. I am loyal, trustworthy, punctual, flexible and personable. I am the type whose not afraid of new challenges in any situation. My timezone is a big asset, I can be on for about 4-6 hours a day. And I can interact with others around the world, I have also been staff on many servers so that gives me some experience. I have also been on aus craft alot so,I know the routine and who's on and at what time. What sets me aside is my own unique way of dealing with problems. I can catch people out easy and I know what to do.What also sets me apart is my continuous source of inspiration. I'm 100% dedicated and ready to help others, and i'm really pumped to make the server a better enviroment, I also almost cry looking at how well the community is going :D I can help the server by catching all the illegal ddosers/hackers, and etc. We don't need these cheaters in our way of having fun, and making the game fair. I can help the server improve by seeing threads ASAP to the reports. If someone asks me to report a hacker, I will do. And If they ask me to check the forums I MUST and WILL do.

Last edited by a moderator:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi Leashed
Thank you for you bMod app! We appreciate the effort you put into it :smile:

Unfortunately the minimum requirement to apply for bMod is 24 hours (pig rank), as you don't meet this criteria I will have to deny your application this time.
Please feel free to reapply when you have the correct amount of ontime and be sure to read the requirements before applying.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.