IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved krulldomHD's bAdmin Application

Ingame Name: krulldomHD

Current Age: 15

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes

What is your current Ontime? 9 days 23 hours

Do you have any previous bans: yes, two bans from 2 years ago which I cannot get removed as those servers are closed and no longer running.

Why you deserve bAdmin:

Aus-craft has been the first server I played on since I left Minecraft 2 years ago I came back to it and found this server and instantly I was enjoying Minecraft again, the Aus-craft community has been by far the best gaming community I’ve ever played on. As of which I would like to join the admin team to help the servers community with any of the players issues and welcome new players. This is my third time applying for bAdmin and I feel like I’ve learnt a lot about the server since the first time I applied. I believe I would make a great bAdmin as I am a fast learner to learning the new commands I will receive if obtaining bAdmin, also because I’m highly trust worthy and extremely dedicated to Aus-craft.

Thanks for reading and good luck to the fellow people who applied.:cool:

Thanks for submitting your application Krull, good luck.

Being bAdmin is not just leaning commands fast, it's also about knowing when to use the commands and using commonsense.

Thanks for submitting your application Krull, good luck.

Being bAdmin is not just leaning commands fast, it's also about knowing when to use the commands and using commonsense.
That is true, but a member of the admin team needs to know the commands to help players when they have been griefed or other issues. Being bAdmin is about helping players when they need it and welcoming new players when they first join the server, also its about being a mature and friendly person to other players.

Being an bAdmin is also about learning to work with and for a team. You will be taking orders from higher ranked admin and If you scoff or ignore those orders you wont last very long.

I have seen your version of team play first hand and to be honestly I don't feel you respected your other Aus-Craft members at all. I wont specify an incident as this is a general observation.

Admins who don't work well with others tend to "pull rank" often and become a target for player complaints, we don't tolerate this from bAdmins or any other admin in fact.

So I ask you this; are you applying to bAdmin just to get the rank, or do you genuinely wish to help your fellow Aus-Craft members?