play.auscraft.net

Approved krulldomHD bAdmin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: krulldomHD

Current Age: 15

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: yes

What is your current Ontime? 7 days 10 hours

Do you have any previous bans: yes, two bans from 2 years ago which I cannot get removed as those servers are closed and no longer running.

Why you deserve bAdmin:

I believe I deserve to be bAdmin because I am highly trustworthy and extremely dedicated to AusCraft. I am a fast learner to learn all the commands and I have had a fair amount of experience with being an admin and also being a guard on multiple prison servers. I play AusCraft regular logging in almost every day and being active for most of the night, I’m always willing to help people. I’ve played on the server for a while now and have almost 8 days of in game time and I’ve gotten to know about the server a lot.

Thank you for reading :cool:

Last time you applied I asked you about your previous bans. The Admins agreed they where not detrimental to your application so it was approved.

Now I have another question;

If you are approved and don't make it in again, will you re-apply next month?

Last time you applied I asked you about your previous bans. The Admins agreed they where not detrimental to your application so it was approved.

Now I have another question;

If you are approved and don't make it in again, will you re-apply next month?
Yes, i will re-apply next month and will keep trying until I eventually get it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.