play.auscraft.net

Junior Admin application

F

FireFrak

hello
This is my application for the rank of Junior Admin :D

Minecraft Name: FireFrak

I will donate $8 a month: Yes

Why I deserve Junior Admin: I'm a good builder, and having access to the /worldEdit commands would be a great asset for me. However, i'm still gonna take my role as an admin seriously and will try helping players as i can, and try and prevent griefs. I'm pretty much familiar with most of the bukkit commands since i've been renting/hosting servers for a couple months, so, no huge learning curve here :wink:

Be active on the forums (this involves keeping up-to-date on the happenings to the server/checking for ban/unban requests): I'm new but i'll keep up and stay informed.

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials): Yes
(If not, visit: http:confused:/ess.earth2me.com/index.php/Command_Reference)

I know most/all of the server and forum rules: Yes

My year of birth is: 1985

By posting this application, I confirm that I am over 12. I also recognize that my moderator rank (If approved) can be taken at anytime, even without warning. I also understand that I will not receive a refund if I lose my moderator rank or do not play on the Aus-Craft server during the time I have my moderator rank. I also agree that I will check the forums regularly, or have the chance of losing my modship.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
I'm not to sure why you're applying for Junior Admin when you were born in 1985.
Also, applying for admin (for what seems like) mainly to use world-edit isn't a good look..