Josie's tHelper Application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxsiemartin

jxsiemartin
jxsiemartin
Ingame Name: jxsiemartin
Current Age: 17
Is the date between the 25th and 28th of the month: It is indeed the 25th of November.
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? My current on-time is 1 week and 2 days
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: I do not have any previous bans on any server to my knowledge.
(Enquire if unsure)
Why you think you'll be a good tHelper: I think I'll be a good tHelper because I have been apart of the Auscraft community for over 6 continuous months now and had first started playing on the server in 2015. I don't have any previous staff experience but have developed leadership skills and knowledge through real-life experiences, such as positions in my part-time job and school commitments. I am always rather active on the server and more than happy to help new players get started by teaching them how to manoeuvre the server. At the end of the day, I have made some real friends through the server and am not going anywhere anytime soon, I am very interested in doing what I can to benefit the server.

I would love to become a bigger part of the server and help out where I can, so I hope the staff considers me when going through the helper applications at the end of the month.

Josie <3

Ingame Name: jxsiemartin
Current Age: 17
Is the date between the 25th and 28th of the month: It is indeed the 25th of November.
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? My current on-time is 1 week and 2 days
(Hover over your prefix in-game)
Do you have any previous bans: I do not have any previous bans on any server to my knowledge.
(Enquire if unsure)
Why you think you'll be a good tHelper: I think I'll be a good tHelper because I have been apart of the Auscraft community for over 6 continuous months now and had first started playing on the server in 2015. I don't have any previous staff experience but have developed leadership skills and knowledge through real-life experiences, such as positions in my part-time job and school commitments. I am always rather active on the server and more than happy to help new players get started by teaching them how to manoeuvre the server. At the end of the day, I have made some real friends through the server and am not going anywhere anytime soon, I am very interested in doing what I can to benefit the server.

I would love to become a bigger part of the server and help out where I can, so I hope the staff considers me when going through the helper applications at the end of the month.

Josie <3
Good luck joise.

Status
Not open for further replies.