Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

JayDee's Admin Application **ACCEPTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Name: joshzkE (Nickname JayDee)

I will donate $8 a month: Definitely! I already donate for other privileges.

Why I deserve Junior Admin: Because I am becoming more active on the server, and most definitely the forums, it is one of my homepages and when I am not otherwise occupied I go through all the unread threads. I want to make the server a great place to be, I'm not saying the admins already do, but I'd like to be a part of this. I know most of the 2010-11 Regulars and some of the 2010-11 Admins. I enjoy playing on AusCraft and even if I'm not accepted I will continue to play and donate to help out. In a year and 1 month to be almost precise I will most likely be applying for Full Admin on the server. I have been with AusCraft for a while, not so active at times, and very active at others, now I have goals in my life, and schedules etc. I have moved my laptop into my bedroom, so I am almost always available to contact. (If I leave sound on/ or don't fall asleep) And when a mod is put on the server, or a mod that people consistently ask for commands I regularly post the commands and general info into the Server Information area.

Be active on the forums (this involves keeping up-to-date on the happenings to the server/checking for ban/unban requests): As I stated earlier it is one of my homepages, and I believe I am very active on the forums.

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials): I do know bukkit commands, not the every single one but I know the essentials. I also know how to use logblock and I already have and it has resulted in banning a griefer or 2.

I know most/all of the server and forum rules: Yes, I do and the command is /rules

My year of birth is: 19/05/1997 Soon to be 15

~JayDee

OhBlihv

OhBlihv
OhBlihv
Re: JayDee's Junior Admin

Seeing as you posted this before I removed Junior Admin (My Fault),
You're applying for Admin now.
If thats okay then we'll continue.
Ill get more of the admins to look out for you and post here.

Obliviator said:
Seeing as you posted this before I removed Junior Admin (My Fault),
You're applying for Admin now.
If thats okay then we'll continue.
Ill get more of the admins to look out for you and post here.

Okay :smile: Thank you so much for this opportunity! I appreciate this so much!

I've seen Jay help out a lot of people by figuring out who did the grief and modreq an admin straight away to help. He's a nice person and I think he's fit for the job, He's also friendly to me and other people. Keep up the good work Jay. :laughing:

Joelzis said:
I've seen Jay help out a lot of people by figuring out who did the grief and modreq an admin straight away to help. He's a nice person and I think he's fit for the job, He's also friendly to me and other people. Keep up the good work Jay. :laughing:

:D thanks, I intend to keep this up :smile:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Re: JayDee's Admin Application

I'm gonna go ahead and accept this application.

Other admins are taking to long to review it, plus I personally see no problem with you being admin, I believe it will be a great addition to the team!

PM Obliviator for payment deets, once you have sorted out payments with him, PM me the transaction ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.